Reply To: ART CLASH WEEK 1! BATMAN IN A SNOWY GOTHAM CITY — TIED: JAMES AND BRETT!!!

Forums THE ART CLASH 1.0 ART CLASH WEEK 1! BATMAN IN A SNOWY GOTHAM CITY — TIED: JAMES AND BRETT!!! Reply To: ART CLASH WEEK 1! BATMAN IN A SNOWY GOTHAM CITY — TIED: JAMES AND BRETT!!!

Brett Barkley
Keymaster

My Achievements

FIRST KILL IconTASTE OF BATTLE IconTHE BATTLE IS JOINED IconWAR FACE Icon

Joe,
Thanks so much for taking the time to offer a critique. You have a First Critique badge coming for that! Thanks also for the kind words and for enjoying what I was trying to do in that image. So glad you liked it. If it beat Dumbledore, that’s truly high praise. 🙂 Thanks, man!

I want to encourage everyone to offer thoughts, feedback or encouragement on the boards. This is about growing and pushing ourselves. In my wife’s previous workplace, they had this wonderful concept that weaknesses or areas of poor performance were called “Areas of Opportunity.” I loved that. An area where we may be weak today is just an opportunity for explosive growth waiting to happen. But if we aren’t aware, or maybe miss an Area of Opportunity, we’ll miss that chance to grow. So feel free to share!

Again, thanks very much for everything, Joe!

-B

Skip to toolbar