ART CLASH WEEK 14: CREATE A COMIC COVER FOR YOUR FAVORITE BOOK/MOVIE–BRETT WINS

Forums THE ART CLASH 1.1 ART CLASH WEEK 14: CREATE A COMIC COVER FOR YOUR FAVORITE BOOK/MOVIE–BRETT WINS

Whose cover image do you prefer?

You must be logged in to participate.
  • #1 Brett
  • #2 Steel
  • #3 Knight

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Knight 5 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Brett Barkley
    Keymaster

My Achievements

FIRST KILL IconTASTE OF BATTLE IconTHE BATTLE IS JOINED IconWAR FACE Icon

Thanks for the votes, everyone! I appreciate it very much…though this piece didn’t turn out as dramatic as I’d hoped. I’ll have to revisit it someday.
    I’ll post up the next Art Clash challenge tomorrow!
    -B

Brett Barkley
    Keymaster

My Achievements

CREATE A COVER FOR A COMIC ADAPTATION OF A BOOK OR FILM

Subject: Design your own comic cover adaptation
    Concept: You’ve been given the opportunity to design the cover for the comic adaptation of a book or movie of your choosing.  You can develop this as far as you’d like, but we’re aiming for a least rough pencils for the cover you submit.

Good luck!

The Rules:
    THE ART CLASH is a weekly art challenge. Each TUESDAY a new Art Clash challenge will be posted. You may work in ANY MEDIA you like, but you must stick to the brief of this week’s Art Clash. And please, no posting old work in the Art Clash. This is about encouraging growth through work, so we expect a new piece every time.

Your final art will need to be uploaded to an image hosting service (here are a few I recommend: Imgur, Google Photos and Flickr) and then may be posted here ANY time until SUNDAY evening at MIDNIGHT (EST). Voting begins immediately afterward and polls close on MONDAY at MIDNIGHT (EST). So don’t miss out!
    The artist with the most votes for the week by the close of the polls is declared that week’s winner and chooses the next Art Clash.

Brett Barkley
    Keymaster

My Achievements

The Count of Monte Cristo
    -B

Steel
    Participant

My Achievements

Knight
    Participant

My Achievements

PACIFIC RIM,i think it was a good idea.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar