ART CLASH WEEK 15: GIVE YOUR FAVORITE AVENGER THE INFINITY GAUNTLET! LESLIE WINS

Forums THE ART CLASH 1.1 ART CLASH WEEK 15: GIVE YOUR FAVORITE AVENGER THE INFINITY GAUNTLET! LESLIE WINS

Who wears the Infinity Gauntlet best?

You must be logged in to participate.
  • #1 Joe (Great to have you back, Joe!)
  • #2 Steel
  • #3 Leslie (Wow! Thanks for joining in, Babe!)
  • #4 Brett
  • #5 Knight

This topic contains 14 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Steel 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Brett Barkley
    Keymaster

My Achievements

FIRST KILL IconTASTE OF BATTLE IconTHE BATTLE IS JOINED IconWAR FACE Icon

I’m calling this for Leslie (Wow! Way to go, Baby!) It looks like you’ll be coming up with the next one.
    Great job to everyone! Joe, it’s great to have you back! I can’t wait to hear about your project. Seriously. And Steel and Knight…you guys REALLY brought it this week. I’m truly impressed!

-B

Leslie
    Participant

My Achievements

NEW TERRITORY IconTASTE OF BATTLE IconTHE BATTLE IS JOINED IconWAR FACE Icon

At the risk of being too wordy (but would I be Leslie Barkley if I wasn’t wordy?) I want to first apologize to Joe, Brett, Steel and Knight for winning this clash. I did not have PhotoShop at my disposal, as I was trying to hide my entry from Brett, and was not able to do any of the very simple things I needed to do to accomplish the look I was going for. I had the wrong background color – no contrast – the gauntlet is absolutely atrocious, not at all what I had in mind, and I had no lens flare in the program to cover up the hideous gauntlet. Anyway, I will return, and hope to someday win with something I’m even partially proud of. I always think JG Jones when I think of Black Widow, and was hoping to do her and Mr. Jones some justice in fan art (since I’m not an actual artist). In the meantime, thank you to any poor soul who voted for me over the beautiful art posted this week.

As my gift to the artists on this board, I have chosen an Art Clash I’ve been wanting to do since this was started January 1st. I am VERY excited to see the artists tackle this one – simple but will be a joy to look through the art in the thread. I hope to see Rachel’s entry as well, I’ve missed her art. Anyone who has joined but not posted yet, please join this week (ahem, mmmpig, et. al.)

The next week’s clash will be posted soon.

LAB

Steel
    Participant

My Achievements

🤨🤨🤨Mom???You did great!!!💔Hope you keep posting 😃😁😀

Steel
    Participant

My Achievements

\:|

Brett Barkley
    Keymaster

My Achievements

GIVE YOUR FAVORITE AVENGER THE INFINITY GAUNTLET

ART BRIEF:
    SUBJECT: ANY OF MARVEL’S AVENGERS, PAST OR PRESENT
    CONCEPT: In honor of the new Avengers Infinity War movie, draw your favorite Avenger wearing the Infinity Gauntlet

Good luck!

The Rules:

THE ART CLASH is a weekly art challenge. Each TUESDAY This MONDAY, JANUARY 1,2018 a new Art Clash challenge will be posted. You may work in ANY MEDIA you like, but you must stick to the brief of this week’s Art Clash. And please, no posting old work in the Art Clash. This is about encouraging growth through work, so we expect a new piece every time.
    Your final art will need to be uploaded to an image hosting service (here are a few I recommend: Imgur, Google Photos and Flickr) and then may be posted here ANY time until SUNDAY evening at MIDNIGHT (EST). Voting begins immediately afterward and polls close on MONDAY at MIDNIGHT (EST). So don’t miss out!
    The artist with the most votes for the week by the close of the polls is declared that week’s winner and chooses the next Art Clash.

Joe Kemp
    Participant

My Achievements

FIRST HELPING HAND IconFIRST KILL IconTASTE OF BATTLE IconTHE BATTLE IS JOINED IconWAR FACE Icon

Found a bit of time today during my lunch to do something – I decided to go in a different direction

stan the man lee

BTW – Sorry I have missed the last couple of weeks – I have been working on a project that I am pretty excited about (hopefully I can share more in the coming weeks). If I have time I will try to go back and make comments/critique!!!!

Steel
    Participant

My Achievements

Nice to see you again, Joe 🙂

Steel
    Participant

My Achievements

Brett Barkley
    Keymaster

My Achievements

Leslie’s Black Widow

Brett Barkley
    Keymaster

My Achievements

The Sentry!
    -B

Knight
    Participant

My Achievements

A bit too late
    http://www.brettbarkley.com/wk 15 – KNIGHT.jpg

Knight
    Participant

My Achievements

A bit too late

http://www.brettbarkley.com/wk 15 – KNIGHT.jpg

Knight
    Participant

My Achievements

a bit too late

Steel
    Participant

My Achievements

DAD🤩🤩 You did all that!!!!!!

Brett Barkley
    Keymaster

My Achievements

Thank you, Steel.
    😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar