Reply To: ART CLASH WEEK 21: DESIGN A NEW STAR WARS STORMTROOPER CONCEPT – THREE WAY TIE!!

Forums THE ART CLASH 1.1 ART CLASH WEEK 21: DESIGN A NEW STAR WARS STORMTROOPER CONCEPT – THREE WAY TIE!! Reply To: ART CLASH WEEK 21: DESIGN A NEW STAR WARS STORMTROOPER CONCEPT – THREE WAY TIE!!

Brett Barkley
Keymaster

I understand. I tend to gravitate toward simpler things to be more inclusive, however I love challenging myself and I love the idea of this forum being something that really benefits the participants.

Ok, Steel, I have NO IDEA what you’ve spelled, but I get the general idea. ? I’ll post it up this evening. It doesn’t have to be a total story, but try instead to think of it as the top tier of a comic page or, as I prefer, as a weekly/daily single strip.

Additionally, I’d really like it if everyone interested in growing would chip in with things they’d like to grow on. I’ve been meaning to post up tutorials…but if I knew what people were looking for specifically, I’d have a better idea of what kind of stuff to post. Scott, this time around, I’ll post up roughs and show you, generally, how I block in shapes and how I formulate that in to environments.

Guys, I’m really excited about this challenge! Thanks Scott and Steel!

-B