Reply To: ART CLASH WEEK 28: CREATE YOUR OWN SUPERHERO TEAM–SCOTT WINS!!!

Forums THE ART CLASH 1.1 ART CLASH WEEK 28: CREATE YOUR OWN SUPERHERO TEAM–SCOTT WINS!!! Reply To: ART CLASH WEEK 28: CREATE YOUR OWN SUPERHERO TEAM–SCOTT WINS!!!

Steel
Participant

I really think this is the best piece I’ve done. Now let’s get into the powers our hero’s have. Fire guy, the one on the right has the ability to soak up sun light and turn it into a supercharged attack! kick! The girl on the far left has the ability to take any kind of attack, but she can only fight in the day because her weakness is moon light! Now the guy in the middle has the ability to take electricity and turn it into a supercharged fire. And now story time, because I have a cool story to share. There was a man named Fred who was born with powers, he could take any kind of energy and turn it into a supercharged fire. And with the ability to take any attack! He grew up and became the worlds best hero. At this same time a villain who goes by the name, Shard also became the worlds best villain. Fred knew he would have to take him down. And he did, with the cost of most of his powers and his left eye! He was in no battle condition. So he retired. Years later, he adopted two kid to train with him to carry on the legacy! When Shard heard of this, he escaped prison, to kill Fred. And when they met, the only thought in Fred’s mind was VENGEANCE, the hair on his head raised to uncover his lost eye and to begin the biggest battle of all time.