Reply To: ART CLASH WEEK 29: A MODERN SUPERHERO TAKE ON SPACE GHOST-KNIGHT WINS!!!

Forums THE ART CLASH 1.1 ART CLASH WEEK 29: A MODERN SUPERHERO TAKE ON SPACE GHOST-KNIGHT WINS!!! Reply To: ART CLASH WEEK 29: A MODERN SUPERHERO TAKE ON SPACE GHOST-KNIGHT WINS!!!

Brett Barkley
Keymaster

I’m calling this one for Knight! Way to go, brother! You managed to stay true to Toth’s designs, but put just enough of a cool spin on it that I think it really works. I really like the hood. Great idea! Your design makes sense to me. It just works really well on a number of levels.

I also just have to say it’s only because we have so few voters that Steel and Scott didn’t get votes. You both should have gotten votes–Steel, I love the anime-inspired work you’re doing (I think your work has encouraged me to take another look at how I can bring more action to my figures and posing…it’s going to be an uphill battle, but I want to try) and Scott…wow, another week with a fantastic story and some really solid work. I love what you’re turning in. I don’t know how you feel about this week’s page, but I think if you compare it to the Ghost Rider piece, it’d be clear you’re growing in leaps and bounds. You know, this is VERY publishable work. Drop me a line sometime, if you’re serious about wanting to try some comics work. I may have some thoughts.

I’ll try to post up some critiques soon.

Great work, everyone! Knight, it’s time to come up with something new!!

-B