Reply To: ART CLASH WEEK 34: OLD MAN/WOMAN –????!!! SCOTT WINS!!!

Forums THE ART CLASH 1.1 ART CLASH WEEK 34: OLD MAN/WOMAN –????!!! SCOTT WINS!!! Reply To: ART CLASH WEEK 34: OLD MAN/WOMAN –????!!! SCOTT WINS!!!

Joe Kemp
Participant

thank you so much for the thoughtful comments – I cant tell you how much I appreciate the time you guys take for this forum.
I really do need to wait to do the details. That is the part I (and everybody) really enjoy but in order to get a better end result I need to discipline myself for that kind of thing.
Scott is exactly right I had scribbled in the background and car with no reference – this is actually a blown up version of my thumbnail. I was planning on trying to take some photos of alleys and such around Denver to fit my needs better.
I am going to try to participate in as many of these as possible with sequential art – Scott hit the nail on the head with me needing to quest the monster.
I will go through that tutorial today (once again thank you so much for your mentorship).
I am also planning on doing inktober this year since I had so much fun with it last year – anyone else thinking of doing that? the list looks pretty fun