Reply To: ART CLASH WEEK 1: SPIDER-MAN IN A SNOWY NYC!!!

Forums THE ART CLASH 2.0 ART CLASH WEEK 1: SPIDER-MAN IN A SNOWY NYC!!! Reply To: ART CLASH WEEK 1: SPIDER-MAN IN A SNOWY NYC!!!

Steel
Participant

Voting this week might have been the hardest thing I’ve done in my life 🙂 . I’d like to point out a couple of things that really stood out to me in all the pieces this week.
#1. Steel: …

#2. Mercy: I could just sit here in my chair all day looking at this piece and never get bored. So many things are going on: a Cop is driving down the road. Spider-Man just wrapped up a crime, and so much more! GG.

#3. Honor: Because Honor was sitting right next to me when I was doing mine, she took some pieces from mine and did her own version of it. We have Spider-Man and Doc-Oc fighting it out in New York City! GG!

#4. Brett: I love the joy this piece brings. And I love the gray of the background, it blends in very well with the black on Spider-Man. GG!

#5. Knight: The work you put in this is amazing. And I love the the back ground! Truly, GG!

#6. Daniel: Like Brett’s, I love the joy in this piece! There might even be some kids with Spider-Man, some young fans! GG!

#7. Newbold: I LOVE the buildings in the background! I think Sipder-Man’s body and the pose gives him a kind of sleek look (which I like). I can’t wait to see what you can do when you’re not rushed! GG!

I love all the pieces this week. If I were to point out ALL the things I love in your pieces, this email would be so long it would be unreadable! And thanks for the vote.