Reply To: ART CLASH WEEK 10: MISTER MIRACLE AND THE IMPOSSIBLE TRAP!!!

Forums THE ART CLASH 2.0 ART CLASH WEEK 10: MISTER MIRACLE AND THE IMPOSSIBLE TRAP!!! Reply To: ART CLASH WEEK 10: MISTER MIRACLE AND THE IMPOSSIBLE TRAP!!!

Scott LeMien
Participant

Ohnonono, it’s fine. I don’t want extra work for anyone. I’m good. Lately i’ve been just not bothering to correct my perspective with vanishing points, just eyeballing that lines that should recede to same area at least look parallelish within the shape. Not sure if its working or looks haphazard or sloppy, if that makes any sense. Another way of saying this is I’m just trying to make some convincing blocks and boxes freehand and plan pictures within them, not bothering to breakout too much perspective. I could have just thrown down a perspective ruler in clip studio, so I don’t need the perspective corrected so much as I need people to say either ‘yeah, use the ruler’ or ‘you’re close, but use the ruler’ or ‘it looks amateurish’ or ‘it kinda… almost works?’ Or somesuch.

I voted for Knight! I didn’t realize until I looked at his compared to everyone else’s that he did a heroic upshot!