Reply To: ART CLASH WEEK 15: GIVE YOUR FAVORITE AVENGER THE INFINITY GAUNTLET! LESLIE WINS

Forums THE ART CLASH 1.1 ART CLASH WEEK 15: GIVE YOUR FAVORITE AVENGER THE INFINITY GAUNTLET! LESLIE WINS Reply To: ART CLASH WEEK 15: GIVE YOUR FAVORITE AVENGER THE INFINITY GAUNTLET! LESLIE WINS

Leslie
Participant

At the risk of being too wordy (but would I be Leslie Barkley if I wasn’t wordy?) I want to first apologize to Joe, Brett, Steel and Knight for winning this clash. I did not have PhotoShop at my disposal, as I was trying to hide my entry from Brett, and was not able to do any of the very simple things I needed to do to accomplish the look I was going for. I had the wrong background color – no contrast – the gauntlet is absolutely atrocious, not at all what I had in mind, and I had no lens flare in the program to cover up the hideous gauntlet. Anyway, I will return, and hope to someday win with something I’m even partially proud of. I always think JG Jones when I think of Black Widow, and was hoping to do her and Mr. Jones some justice in fan art (since I’m not an actual artist). In the meantime, thank you to any poor soul who voted for me over the beautiful art posted this week.

As my gift to the artists on this board, I have chosen an Art Clash I’ve been wanting to do since this was started January 1st. I am VERY excited to see the artists tackle this one – simple but will be a joy to look through the art in the thread. I hope to see Rachel’s entry as well, I’ve missed her art. Anyone who has joined but not posted yet, please join this week (ahem, mmmpig, et. al.)

The next week’s clash will be posted soon.

LAB