Reply To: ART CLASH WEEK 18: RED RIDING HOOD-WEREWOLF HUNTER-BRETT WINS!!!

Forums THE ART CLASH 1.1 ART CLASH WEEK 18: RED RIDING HOOD-WEREWOLF HUNTER-BRETT WINS!!! Reply To: ART CLASH WEEK 18: RED RIDING HOOD-WEREWOLF HUNTER-BRETT WINS!!!

Steel
Participant

This is my first time doing a critique, so let’s get to it.

Steel. One thing I see when I look at anime, I see thin and not sketchy lines. I need to work on this, I know I just started on this anime thing but if I want to make good looking anime, I need to work on this.

Knight. Another thing you need to work on (as well as me) are the hands. If you want to get rid of the sketchy lines off your pieces of art, knock down the level of opacity on the pencil layer and make a new ink layer and ink on top( This will make your lines a lot finer).

Brett(Dad). I was shocked when I first saw this piece, I think the skull looks a little bit flat, maybe some shadows around the outside of it would fix it :). I know the skull isn’t the biggest part of the piece, but it might help in the future 🙂 .

Joe. I love the line work you do… AMAZING!!! The right arm is a little long, and I think that’s about it for my first critique!!!