How I Draw

Forums TUTORIALS AND RESOURCES How I Draw

What do you think?

You must be logged in to participate.
  • #1 Good
  • #2 Okay
  • #3 Bad

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Steel 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author

Steel
    Participant

My Achievements

CAMPAIGN YEAR ONE – ULTRA RARE BADGE!!!  1 OF 1 IconFIRST KILL IconTASTE OF BATTLE IconTHE BATTLE IS JOINED IconWAR FACE Icon

Welcome, here I’ll be show how I draw. Take note, I’m not telling anyone to follow these foot steps, I’m just showing how I do things.

Today, we’ll be taking a look at the Male anatomy. The guy on the left, his name will be Jake. and the guy on the right, his name is Neo…(get it?).
    I’ll talk about some of these muscles in more detail in the next page.

As you can see, I’ve zoomed in on the arms of both characters. Again, the stronger guy on the right and the average guy on the left.

Now I’ll be talking about the chest. The lines on the left guy are really thick and BOLD. It shows strength!

And now the legs. This is very important for strong guys. I marked a line on the side of Neo’s leg. That line marks a VERY important muscle. It shows STRENGTH!

For the last part… the face (read in a scary voice). Now this is one of the parts that don’t really matter. This is just my style.

Steel
    Participant

My Achievements

CAMPAIGN YEAR ONE – ULTRA RARE BADGE!!!  1 OF 1 IconFIRST KILL IconTASTE OF BATTLE IconTHE BATTLE IS JOINED IconWAR FACE Icon

ugh… my style has kinda changed.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

THE ARTIST SPOTLIGHT SECTION OF THE FORUM IS NOW OPEN! PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST ANY CURRENT WORK OR PIECES FOR REVIEW, COMMENTS OR SUGGESTIONS.

THE ARTIST SPOTLIGHT SECTION OF THE FORUM IS NOW OPEN!  PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST ANY CURRENT WORK OR PIECES FOR REVIEW, COMMENTS OR SUGGESTIONS.
Skip to toolbar